Federal Skilled Workers
This program has minimum requirements for:
- skilled work experience
- language ability
You must meet all the minimum requirements to be eligible.
- Skilled work experience: Applicants must meet the minimum work experience requirements. They should have at least one year of paid full-time (or the equivalent in part-time continuous work experience) in skill type 0, A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
- Language skills: Applicants must meet the minimum language requirements and have take approved language tests in English or French.
- Education: you must have a certificate, diploma or degree from Canadian School or Institution. Or if you have foreign education, you must have completed credential and get an Educational Credential Assessment from a designated organization.
- You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and you family, if they accompany you. Unless you are currently able to legally work in Canada, have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada
- Also, you must be admissible to Canada