Canadian Experience Class
The Canadian Experience Class program is designed to provide an immigration pathway for skilled foreign workers and international students who want to become permanent residents in Canada. Those workers who have completed minimum 1 year of Canadian work experience can apply under this program. We have provided services to thousands of foreign workers who had Canadian experience and they all have got permanent residency.
TO BE ELIGIBLE, APPLICANTS NEED THE FOLLOWING:
- Have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equivalent amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before they apply.
- Have acquired their work experience in Canada with proper work authorization.
- Applicants must meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs or Canadian Language Benchmark 5 for NOC B jobs
- There is no education requirement for the Canadian Experience Class. However, to boost your CRS scores , you need to do Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) , if your Education is done outside Canada.
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
- Most importantly, you must be admissible to Canada.