- Visitor Visa
- Super Visa
Canada is one of the most beautiful country having beautiful beautiful places to visit . Some of them are Victoria British Columbia, Whitehorse Yukon,Halifax Nova Scotia, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Calgary Alberta, Vancouver British Columbia, Winnepeg Manitoba, Stratford Ontario, Quebec City, Quebac, Ottawa Ontario, Toronto Ontario, Tobermory, Ontario
You can visit to enjoy these places or you can come to meet your dear and near ones.
- A visitor visa is an official document that IRCC sticks in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada. Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada.
- Visitor extension can also be extended
- At the port of Entry the CBSA may allow you to stay for less or more than 6 months.
- If you would like to stay for more than 6 months, you must apply for extension of your stay.
- You can multiple entry visitor visa
A super visa lets you( parents and grandparents) visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.
To be eligible:
- Your child or grandchild must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- Your child or grandchild in Canada must provide you a sponsor letter
- You must have a medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company which should be valid for at least 1 year and provides a coverage of at least $100,000.
- You must take a medical exam and meet other conditions.
**We have dealt with many applicants to obtain visitor visa and super visas