- Provincial Entrepreneur Category
- Start Up Visa
- Self Employed Federal Category
- Ontario- Investment requirement
- within the Greater Toronto Area, you must make a minimum personal investment of $600,000 Canadian
- outside of the Greater Toronto Area, you must make a minimum personal investment of $200,000 Canadian
- Alberta- Farm Stream Category minimum of CDN $500,000 investment is required
- Alberta Rural Category- minimum CDN $200,000 investment is required
- Manitoba Entrepreneur Pathway- CDN $ 250,000 investment is required
- British Columbia Investor program- CDN $ 200,000 investment is required
- Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Stream- CDN $ 150,000 investment is required
Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build innovative businesses in Canada. Start up visa is our speciality.
This program is for the entrepreneurs who have potential to create innovative business in Canada.
Start up visa is two step process.
- First step is to obtain support letter from designated organization in Canada. There are only few designated investors in Canada who are authorized by Canada citizenship and Immigration. Get a letter of support from a designated organization ( a business group that has been approved to invest in or support possible start-up.
- Second step is to apply for permanent residency based on the support letter from designated organization and your business idea.
- You must get one or more investors connected to these groups to agree to invest a minimum of $75,000
To be eligible for the Start-up Visa Program, you must:
- have a qualifying business
It means at the time you get a commitment from a designated organization, each applicant holds10 % or more of the voting rights attached to all shares of the corporations. Upto 5 people can apply as owners AND applicants and the designated organization jointly hold more than 50% of the total voting rights attached to all.
- Meet the minimum level of the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in either English or French in all four areas.
- bring enough money to settle, amount you need depends on the size of your family.
At TCAD immigration Solutions we ensure this unique process of Startup Visa is completed by our team smoothly and efficiently.
The Self-employed Persons Program allows people to immigrate to Canada permanently as a self-employed person.
If you’re interested in this program, you must:
- have relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics and
- be willing and able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada
- meet the program’s selection criteria and
- meet medical, security and other conditions