Canada Sponsorship

Canadian Immigration Service Provider based in Mississauga, ON


You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or
  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  • permanent resident of Canada

There are following categories to whom you can bring in to Canada:

  • Sponsor your spouse, partner or child

You can sponsor your spousecommon-law partnerconjugal partner or dependent children

  • Your Spouse: To be eligible, your spouse can be either sex and must be legally married to you and at least 18 years old
  • Your common-law partner: This category applies to common-law partner who isn’t legally married to you, is at least 18 years old, has been living with you continuously for at least 12 months in a conjugal relationship. You should not be living apart for longer periods. You need to proof your relationship through documentation.
  • Your Conjugal Partner: This category applies to your conjugal partner who:
    • isn’t legally married to you or is in a common-law relationship (at least 12 months of continuous relation)
    • is at least 18 years old
    • has been in relationship with you for at least 1 year
    • lives outside Canada
    • Can’t live with you in their country of residence or marry you because of significant legal and immigration reasons.
  • Dependent Children: They can be sponsored if they are under 22 years of age and they don’t have a spouse or common law partner.

    Children who are 22 years of age or older may qualify if they are unable to financially support themselves because of a mental or physical condition AND they have depended on their parents for financial support since before the age of 22.

    **You can’t sponsor someone who is inadmissible to Canada.

You can sponsor your own parents and grandparents, related by blood or adoption. In this application, you can include your brothers and sisters, or half brothers and sisters, or step-brothers and step-sisters only if they qualify as dependent children.

You must meet the income requirements for all the people you want to sponsor and their dependents (spouse, partner and children).

you must submit the interest to sponsor form and wait for the invitation and then you can sponsor your parents and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada.