The Express Entry system has numerous categories and options available for qualified candidates to settle permanently in Canada, who are ranked using a points system, called the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Express Entry is one of the most popular choices for skilled professionals and Trades. The Express Entry system is open for applicants from anywhere in the world.

  • Federal Skilled Workers
  • Federal Trades Workers
  • Canadian Experience Class

This program has minimum requirements for:

  • skilled work experience
  • language ability
  • education

You must meet all the minimum requirements to be eligible.

Minimum Requirements:

  1. Skilled work experience: Applicants must meet the minimum work experience requirements. They should have at least one year of paid full-time (or the equivalent in part-time continuous work experience) in skill type 0, A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
  2. Language skills: Applicants must meet the minimum language requirements and have take approved language tests in English or French.
  3. Education: you must have a certificate, diploma or degree from Canadian School or Institution. Or if you have foreign education, you must have completed credential and get an Educational Credential Assessment from a designated organization.
  4. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and you family, if they accompany you. Unless you are currently able to legally work in Canada, have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada
  5. Also, you must be admissible to Canada

The Federal Skilled Trades program provides an excellent opportunity for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.


  1. At least 2 years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in a skilled trade within the last 5 years before the application is sent.
  2. Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
  3. Meet the minimum score of CLB 5 for speaking and listening, and CLB 4 for reading and writing.
  4. Meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the NOC, except for needing a certificate of qualification.
  5. Have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one year or certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal authority.
  6. You must be admissible to Canada.

The Canadian Experience Class program is designed to provide an immigration pathway for skilled foreign workers and international students who want to become permanent residents in Canada. Those workers who have completed minimum  1 year of Canadian work experience can apply under this program. We have provided services to thousands of foreign workers who had Canadian experience and they all have got permanent residency.


  1. Have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equivalent amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before they apply.
  2. Have acquired their work experience in Canada with proper work authorization.
  3. Applicants must meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs or Canadian Language Benchmark 5 for NOC B jobs
  4. There is no education requirement for the Canadian Experience Class. However, to boost your CRS scores , you need to do Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) , if your Education is done outside Canada.
  5. Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
  6. Most importantly, you must be admissible to Canada.