TCAD Immigration Solutions
Licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant in Mississauga, Ontario
One Stop Source for all types of Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Services
Offering Best Canadian Immigration Services all over the world.
Contact TCAD Immigration Solutions - Immigration Company in Mississauga, Ontario
about TCAD Immigration Solutions
Welcome to TCAD Immigration Solutions – Our company name starting with “T”cad denotes “Truthful” and “Trustworthy Canadian Immigration Services provider”. Our foremost goal is to offer true advice to our clients which creates trust between us. We believe in providing trustworthy services which makes us different in a noticeable way...
- WORK IN CANADA
- STUDY IN CANADA
- VISITOR / SUPER VISA
- Other Services
An employer-specific work permit lets you work in Canada according to the conditions on your work permit, such as
- the name of the specific employer you can work for
- how long you can work
- the location where you can work (if applicable)
We help to empower students to study in Canada to access best education and we discover best programs to study based on students background and interests. We are connected to 1000 plus partner schools/ colleges/universities.
Canada is one of the most beautiful country having beautiful beautiful places to visit . Some of them are Victoria British Columbia, Whitehorse Yukon, Halifax Nova Scotia, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Calgary Alberta, Vancouver British Columbia, Winnepeg Manitoba, Stratford Ontario, Quebec City, Quebac, Ottawa Ontario, Toronto Ontario, Tobermory, Ontario. You can visit to enjoy these places or you can come to meet your dear and near ones.
To become a Canadian citizen, most applicants must
- be a permanent resident. This means you must not be under review for any fraud reason, under removal order, have not completed the conditions related to your PR status.
- have lived in Canada for at least 3 out of the last 5 years (1,095 days) before the date you sign your application.
- have filed their taxes for at least 3 years out of 5 years before the date you apply