Study in Canada

Canadian Immigration Expert

Study permit

We help to empower students to study in Canada to access best education and we discover best programs to study based on students background and interests. We are connected to 1000 plus partner schools/ colleges/universities.

First and foremost thing is to choose a program and School in Canada as each province and territory is in charge of their own education system.

  1. First step is to obtain Letter of Acceptance from the University/college and we assist the prospective student to obtain this letter from desired institution.
  2. After getting Letter of Acceptance from the University/college we help to apply for study permit which allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada.
  3. If you’re a legal resident in certain countries, you may be able to get your study permit faster by applying through the Student Direct Stream.
  4. During studies the student may work 20 hours per week off campus or full time during break
  5. A study permit is usually valid for the length of your study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days let you prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend your stays
  6. After completion of your studies, you can apply for open work permit. With two years of program, you get 3 years of work permit.